Is This For You?
At Sacred House there is not one "right" answer, and for each person spirituality can mean something different. The one common belief is that something larger connects us all. From there we diverge with our different views about what that means, what we call it and how we experience it in our lives. We gather around the common goal to celebrate and deepen each person's unique "spiritual recipe" while learning from each other all at the same time.
If one or more of the following describes you, then you're in the right place...
• You've never found one religion or path to encompass all that you experience and believe.
• You're exploring your spirituality and what it means to you.
• The phrase "spiritual but not religious" speaks to you.
• You've dipped in to different communities and paths - various kinds of churches, Buddhist gatherings, synagogues, meditation practices, new age or earth-based approaches, etc, and still haven't found the spiritual home that truly fits you.
• You're part of a particular community or path, and lately have been curious to explore outside of it.
• You've developed your own solo spiritual practice over the years, and want to share that feeling of connection to something larger in the company of others.
• You don't know what the heck you think about spirituality. Perhaps you've been feeling lost, or you've never given it much importance but now it's come more front & center.
• You want your children or fellow family members to have meaningful spiritual experiences, and are still looking for a context that feels like it fits.
If any of this sounds like you, then please come and join us for a weekly Sunday Gather. You can also join in our Spiritual 8 process to create your own personal spirituality, and you can participate from anywhere in the world!